02-02-2014 02:32 PM
Is there a way to save incoming faxes with the LaserJet 400 color MFP M475dw? Preferably on a network folder.
It has the possibility to scan to a network folder, it can't be hard to do the same with incoming faxes. Now I always have to scan the received faxes, since I only want to keep most of them digitally anyway.
Thanks in advance.
02-10-2014 01:36 AM
Generally this function (receive fax to pc) is managed by a software installed on computer and for some MFP's it is available as built in Fax archive option. I believe that you might need to create a job workflow using software like HP DSS or any other compatible workflow management software for this product.
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)