07-21-2014 04:13 AM
Hope that your HP product is a duplex capable model and you have been using it for printing duplex jobs so far.
Have you done or noticed any changes to the existing setup which has caused this issue?
Please provide details of device connectivity with theomputer and if you are experiencing this issue with a specific application.
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)