12-06-2013 09:02 AM
I made many test but my laserjet 2200 but it seems that under windows 8.1 using the universal print driver best quality is not able anymore to print 1200dpi as before under Xp.
To me 1200 dpi is crucial for graphic layout. I was to buy a new hp laserjet but now I have to look elsewhere.
Prores 1200 resolution functionality is completely useless.
Worst printing quality than 10 years ago, I'm really disappointed.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)