01-28-2014 06:59 PM
My black ink stopped working after I changed a black cartridge on my C140a All-In-One PhotoSmart printer. I got alignment errors. I followed every step to fix the problem. After soaking and cleaning the print head I get an ink system failure warning. Now what?
01-28-2014 10:38 PM
Is your printer the Photosmart c410a? I would suggest removing the printhead, cleaning the electrical contacts and then reinstalling it. If that does not resolve the issue and your printer is the Photosmart c410a the page here may help.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)