08-16-2013 02:32 PM
This is a weird one, but here we go.
Is there a way to conceal long distance codes used when faxing?
The 1111 listed above would be the employee's long distance code. Each time a fax is sent it's recorded in the activity log along with the user's long distance code. The same thing happens when storing numbers for speed dialing.
Apparently the bosses arn't too keen on pulling the code requirement off the line or assiging a specific code to the line.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)