02-09-2009 12:17 PM
Can someone please help me. I have an HP drive mother board # 361682-001. i have recently reuploded my programs and everything was ok except the ethernet connection which i was told is what is not allowing me to not get access to the net. I have download what i need from this site but yet it still did not allow me to get to the net. Can someone please explain to me in englig what, and where i need to go or do in able to get to the net. Please go explain in baby steps as i'm not at all computer savvy. Thank you!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)