03-20-2014 12:41 AM
My HP Photosmart Premium C309g refused to print black.i clean all the print head contact but it refuse.All other colors are doing fine.And there no error message shown in the screen.
03-20-2014 02:51 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 12:36 PM by OscarFuentes
Hi Tony, I take it you've also checked the ink level is ok?
Troubleshooting print quality issues
One thing that might be worth trying if the printer is out of warranty is soaking the printhead ....
1) Get a pan and put 1/2" of very hot (not boiling) water in the bottom.
2) Next remove all the ink cartridges, then remove the printhead assembly.
3) Gently put the printhead nozzles down in the water and let it soak for five minutes.
4) Remove the printhead and gently dry the electrical contacts.
5) Put the printhead back in the printer and then reinstall the ink cartridges.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP