07-22-2011 03:21 PM
I have a 309a HP printer and it will only print offline. I have an HP computer, windows 7, 64 bit. Can you help me and thank you so much.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: MY PRINTER WILL ONLY PRINT OFFLINE
07-22-2011 04:41 PM
07-22-2011 04:41 PM - edited 07-22-2011 09:48 PM
How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth? Are there any error messages on the printer or computer screen? Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)