06-04-2009 01:51 PM
We have several HP printers in our office. I am looking for the manufacturing dates for the HP 5si and the HP 8100. The other printers we have show the manufacturing date when we print the configuration page but not these two. Can someone give me the dates for these?
06-04-2009 02:58 PM
Oops, I'm afraid I do not know how to decode the Manufacturing date from this type of serial numbers. I suggest you ask the same question in the Business Support Forums, and they should be able to help.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)