09-06-2012 07:12 AM
What operating system are you using ?
If you have Windows 7 you may be able to use the steps by PrintDoc in this post.
Let us know if this works for you or if you have another operating system and need further help.
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)