04-02-2011 11:19 PM
I have an HP Deskjet 1000 J110 Series laptop printer. I cannot find anywhere in the printer properties or preferences how to reverse an image. I want to print out images onto iron on transfer sheets, so the original image has to be backwards, so that when it is ironed onto fabric, the image will then be the right way. Can someone tell me where to reverse images?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)