12-17-2013 06:43 AM
I have a HP Laserjet M2727nf MFP printer what is used with 7 PC with Win XP (32) through the network.
Actually I use a program what only works with this driver:
- HP Universal Printing PCL 6 (v5.4) (126.96.36.19944)
- UPD Version: 188.8.131.5244
Now I installed another PC ( win XP 32) with the latest driver of this Printer, and that program what used on the other PC's is printing crashed pages. The letters aren't successively written and the headline of the pages gone to another page.
I would like to install the old driver (5.4) to this new PC but I didn't find it's installer, could you help me to find that?
Thanks for your reply
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)