Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Envy 5530
Other
Was using this printer with Android 5.1.1, iOS 9.x, Win 8.1, 10, Arch Linux, and Mac OSX 11.x
I changed the cartridge for the printer and while it was trying to do the print alignment it froze. It would usually freeze whenever I changed the cartridge but this time it went on for hours so I unplugged the printer. Next day, tried turning on the device and I was greeted with 3 different types of errors (C4EBA341, C4EBA219, C4EBA201). Tried following a few instructions on this forums but none of the work, ink cartridge won't come out, the black on anyways. Had to pry out the coloured cartridge. Everything I plug in the device it powers on.
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey @HPprinterHater,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you are having some issues with error messages on your Envy 5530 e-All-In-One Printer. I can help you with that.

To start, make sure the printer is plugged directly into a wall outlet and not a surge protector. Once done, this document outlines how to troubleshoot error messages on the printer.

If after following the above you are still unable to clear the message, the printer needs to be replaced. You can contact HP Support by clicking on this link and filling out the form at the bottom to discuss options based on your warranty.

Please let me know the results after following the above. If you are able to resolve the issue, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

i can not get my scanner to work. i get a error c4eba201. what do i do

HP Recommended

my printer is HP ENVY 5530 SERIES

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.