05-04-2014 04:38 PM
I cant print from my HP 7520 all in one series. I am getting an error code 0x6100004c. Ive tried everything. When i open the printer to take out the cartridges, they dont stop they just keep going to the side. I dont know what to do. Can anyone help with this issue??
05-07-2014 08:37 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums.
I see that you are getting a error code 0x6100004c and the cartridge craddle keeps moving to the side.
I will be happy to help you.
I have provided a document to see if it will resolve this issue.
Make sure the printer is connected directly to a wall outlet. (don't use a power hub or a surge protector)
Here is information on how to manually clean the cartridges. As long as the craddle stops to get to them.
This document provides details for manually cleaning the printhead.
Please provide in detail the results if you are still having issues.
Are you using Genuine HP Cartridges?
Check the date on the cartridges to make sure they are still in warranty. (not old stock)
What are the ink levels?
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Have a great day.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)