12-14-2012 11:02 PM
I have a HP Deskjet D1600 printer. I am running windows 7, 64 bit. My printer has been unused for 8 months. When I returned to my condo, I get this error message: Problems found. Printer\\Your E0E6378A\HP Deskjet D1600 Series cannot be contacted over the network. And another message: windows can't find a computer or device named "your.....and the same numbers as above. I need help quickly, as I have Christmas cards to do.
Solved! View Solution.
12-14-2012 11:05 PM
Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)