07-12-2012 04:22 PM - edited 07-12-2012 04:24 PM
How is the printer connected to your computer (network, USB, etc.)?
Does this happen with specific programs or all programs?
When did this start happening (how long ago, any specific changes like cartridges, etc.)?
I have included a general slow printing guide from HP. I recommend following all steps except for the ones that do not apply. For example, if it is wireless then you would ignore any USB or Ethernet steps.
I noticed PrintDoc has a solution that works fairly often if is connected over a network here.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)