07-13-2013 03:42 PM
My HP Officejet 6600/6700 wont print and says "There is a problem with the printer or ink systems, turn printer off and back on, if problem persists, contact HP."
I have done this at least dozen times and it simply does not do any good. Any ideas?
07-15-2013 07:40 AM
I understand that you're having problems with your printer. I would take a look at the document below.
Let me know how it goes.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)