04-03-2012 04:49 PM
My HP Officejet Pro 8100 printer refuses to print in color, I have a macbook OSX 10.7. for some reason it will not print in color and I do not know what to do. please help.
04-05-2012 05:07 PM
Ctopkis, Make sure you have updated your firmware. Here is the link to the lastest firmware that was posted on 02-18-2012.
Post back and let me know if this fixes the issue or not.
09-11-2013 01:13 AM
You may try out the trobleshooting steps in the link below.
If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)