06-20-2012 01:33 PM
My HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One printer won´t print out documents, just pictures. I´ve used the printer, since it was new on the marked, and it has worked perfectly until a few weeks back. There is no problem printing out pictures, but only blank pages comes out when I´m printing out documents. Regardless if it is Word, Excel etc.
I´ve never used anything else than original cartridges, and the printer is used on Mac OS X 10.7.4. I´ve tried to reinstall the printer several times without any success.
Can anyone help me?
07-12-2012 03:33 AM
Please print a Self - Test report.
Can you see any of the colors as appear on the report sample?
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)