09-15-2011 12:07 PM
I found another post concerning another model, turn off (unplug) the printer, do a restart on the computer and press the #/3 (don't know what worked but I had cap locks on and held the shift key as if I were typing the # symbol) key while pressing the 6 on the number keypad (right hand side of the keyboard) . When windows started and was all logged on the printer worked. Go figure!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)