04-24-2010 02:25 PM
I have an HP C4780 wireless printer attached to an HP Pavilion Entertainment PC running Windows Vista. The printer worked fine. I took my pc on vacation and left the printer behind. When I returned the pc will not recognize the printer.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)