07-20-2009 03:29 PM
07-29-2009 02:15 PM
If this is the Photosmart 1115 that uses the #45 and #78 cartrdiges then use the "Add Printer" command in the Printers folder to add the Deskjet 970 printer. The Deskjet 970 driver is compatible with the Photosmart 1115 for printing although the functionality of reading the card slots back to the computer will not be available.
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)