06-04-2014 10:12 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 02:32 PM by OscarFuentes
If you've already tried the usual troubleshooting like checking ink levels, running a Printhead Clean etc....
...then one thing worth a shot (if the printer is out of warranty) is to soak the printhead as described HERE
1) Get a pan and put 1/2" of very hot (not boiling) water in the bottom.
2) Next remove all the ink cartridges, then remove the printhead assembly.
3) Gently put the printhead nozzles down in the water and let it soak for five minutes.
4) Remove the printhead and gently dry the electrical contacts.
5) Put the printhead back in the printer and then reinstall the ink cartridges.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27