09-20-2012 03:54 PM
Are you able to make a color copy? If you can and it only occurs when printing, check the settings in the print driver.
1. start button
2. devices and printers or printers and faxes
3. right click on the printer and select printer preferences
4. paper/quality tab---select Normal
5. advanced icon at the lower right--print in grayscale is OFF
If you can't make a color copy, call 800-474-6836 for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee my posts are my own opinion and not any official statement or advice from HP.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)