03-01-2011 05:52 PM
I setup my HP Officejet 6500 E709a and the paper is coming out wrinkled, I've done everything possible. I've realigned the cartidges, cleaned the printhead, I even uninstalled the printer and reinstalled and it still won't print a page without it being wrinkled. Please help ASAP I'm losing my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)