05-04-2012 03:54 PM
Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here. It can fix a lot of things automatically and give us a better idea of what is going on with the printer. Let us know the results.
Best of Luck!
09-26-2012 05:06 PM
Can you provide some additional info to narrow troubleshooting for me? What operating system is this for?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)