02-23-2011 04:19 AM
I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a HP photosmart c4680, Ive downloaded an avery label template and bought label paper to match.
When I click print, the preview comes up and looks great but when it comes out the printer the details have crept up the page, so are out of line with the labels. Ive tried everything to solve this I.e. margins etc.
The printer works great on everything else just labels.
Can anyone suggest anything to help me, please.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)