01-16-2013 06:13 PM
HELP - my printer will not print; it keeps saying it is out of paper. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it. I have unplugged it and waited and everything else I know and read.
Anyone else have any other suggestions?
01-18-2013 07:03 AM
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
11-01-2013 08:45 AM
I understand you printer says to add paper when there is lots.
Is the printer connected to a surge protector or power bar?
They cause issues with the printer.
There are also three updates that need to happen. If you follow this link it will assist you .
Please let me know if you require further assistance
I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)