06-11-2011 06:01 PM - edited 06-11-2011 06:05 PM
Hi, my printer just recently started printing just the header and footer of the pages when it prints. I hope someone can help me fix this. My printer is an HP Photosmart D110 All in one series. Thank you.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)