11-29-2011 04:16 PM
I have a HP psc 1210v
I have a Mac os X
I installed, uninstalled, and reistalled to see if that would solve the problem. It did not. My printer prints the last page first, then next to the last and then first. Please advise
11-29-2011 04:42 PM
You did not say what version of OS X.
After you start a print job (with File > Print or Command-P), on the resulting window, the lowest pull-down, choose Paper Handling and then choose your print order.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)