08-30-2012 07:08 PM
Hp deskjet 3054 operated with a mac. When I print, the page comes out with shipped lines and lines that are cut off. The printer reorganizes the page from what I have on my Word doc. What can I do?
09-02-2012 03:44 PM
What version of OS X? How is the printer connected? If wireless, what router?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)