05-07-2011 08:52 AM
My printer will not grab the paper to print. Then I get a message that I'm out of paper. I have to hold the paper and push it in order to grab it. Sometimes this will work, and sometimes not. HELP!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)