01-30-2014 11:57 PM
I Replaced my color ink cartridge & the printer still says it Is Empty!! Does anyone know how I can fix this??? I Replaced the black ink & It's reading that its full so its just the color one & yes I removed the tape & even cleaned it & it won't even print an Alignment test page. HELP!!! PLEASE!!!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)