05-29-2014 09:40 AM
I am out of Yellow and Magenta cartridges are depleted, but full on black. Followed the mannual, but still can not print.
The depleted cartritges are still in the printer, per the manual.
I have a time sensitive report due and stuck!
Can anyone help?
05-30-2014 12:28 PM
Welcome to the forums Ami,
I saw your post about not being able to print with depleted yellow and magenta ink cartridges. If the printer is prompting you to change the ink cartridges, you will need to do so before you can print again. If this is not the case, please let me know some more details and I will gladly help!
Have a great Friday
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)