04-03-2011 02:05 PM
I am needing to find a parts diagram for HP Officejet 6500 Model #SNPRC-0808-02 in order to put some guides back into printer. The printer is not pulling paper up to be printed and in looking for solution these guides got taken out. I am trying to find a parts diagram to show which location for each piece. I also need some information as to what can be causing roller feeds to not grab paper and pull through printer.
04-05-2011 06:46 AM
I came across the link below which may be of help...
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)