05-15-2014 07:59 AM - edited 05-15-2014 08:17 AM
I puchased new cartridges recently and have used them a couple of times, but now the printer is saying faulty or missing cartridge, I have cleaned the heads with cotton swap as advised help?
05-15-2014 09:07 AM
What exactly is the error message? If the error is a missing or damaged printhead the document here may help resolve the issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)