04-29-2014 08:33 AM
Hello there, Welcome to the Forums! I hope you enjoy your experience
I noticed your post about the new ink cartridges appearing to be empty. I do understand that you have tried some troubleshooting however, I just want to make sure you have tried all of the steps in the guide I have found for cartridge problems. Please look it over, try anything you haven't yet tried and if it doesn't help, call HP's Technical Support to see what your options are with them.
I hope this gets resolved for you!
If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
Thanks for posting and have a great day
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)