02-03-2011 09:53 AM
I just installed a new router but the HP Officejet 6500 Wireless shows that I have no network connection. How do I program the wireless printer to recognize the new router?
02-03-2011 10:19 AM
On the front of the printer:
Setup > Network > Restore Network Defaults
Setup > Network > Wireless Setup Wizard
You may have to re-run the "Add a Device" program in your Start > All Programs > Hewlett-Packard folder.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)