03-10-2012 02:53 PM
I have had a HP Officejet 6500A Plus printer for about a year now, which I love, but every time I try to print something in color I am unable to because there is no option when I go to "print" in Windows 7. There's nothing in the first window that opens, or in any subsequent windows that open when clicking properties. Please help, I don't know what to do. Thanks!
03-12-2012 12:52 PM
Go through the steps below and let me know what you have on the list
1. Click Start (or Windows orb)
2. Click Control Panel
3. Click Devices and Printers. The Devices and Printers window opens.
What devices/printers are listed here? If there are no printers installed then you will need to reinstall the drivers for the Officejet 6500A. You can download the drivers using the HP Printer Install Wizard linked below.
Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)