08-21-2013 12:11 PM
Previous printer died so was sent a replacement which is an Officejet Pro 8500A, but there is no software available that I can find for my desktop PowerPC G4 running OSX 10.4.11. Is there a generic driver that I can use for the time being so I can finish until I can upgrade later on this year.
Many thanks for all replies.
08-21-2013 12:14 PM
Please try Mac OS X from the following link:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)