02-04-2014 11:15 AM
My HP Photosmart 6520 won't print. The HP Pavilion TourchSmart computer just report the printer is "off line" Any solutions. I just changed the black ink for the first time.
P.S. This thread has been moevd from Printing and Digital Imaging > Software to Photosmart Products. - Hp Forum Moderator
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)