Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Office Jet 4650
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just set up a new office jet 4650 printer, and I cannot get it to print web pages.  Other printing seems OK, but can't get any response at all when trying to print a web page.  Also, just installed Windows 10 OS on the computer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Can now print.  PRINT button was hidden under another page.  Still awkward to reach PRINT button, but am working on it. 

sorry to bother you.  Thanks for the heip.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Using wireless connection.

HP Recommended

Hiya @Tar97, and welcome to the HP Forums!

What browser are you printing (trying to print) from?  Once you have determined your browser and version, please click the appropriate link below for instructions to clear your cache and cookies.

Microsoft Edge
Mozilla Firefox Support
Google Chrome Support

Please let me know if you can print after you have cleaned up the browser a little. If this does resolve the issue, please click the Accept as Solution button below. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Thanks     but I cannot clear browser Edge 25.1 with instructions.

HP Recommended

Try this instead:

NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete. By using this shortcut you may skip down to step 3.

1. Select the ... icon in the top right corner of the browser window to get to the settings menu.
  2. In the settings menu, towards the bottom, click on Choose what to clear.
  3. Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files. After the two are marked click on clear.

Source <--- Click to view instructions with images. 

Please let me know if this works for you, and if it allows you to print. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Was able to clear browser, but still not printing.

HP Recommended

Can you try printing from a different browser so we can see if the issue is limited to Microsoft Edge? Perhaps you could try Chrome.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

Can now print.  PRINT button was hidden under another page.  Still awkward to reach PRINT button, but am working on it. 

sorry to bother you.  Thanks for the heip.

HP Recommended

I have HP Office Jet 4655 allinone

I can not print from the web. Please help.

HP Recommended

Hi @PhylR,

Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with from the web. I will be glad to help you.

Can you print from other programs?

Did you follow the step Sunshyn2005 post at the top?

Please get back to me so I can help you better.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.