03-07-2009 11:07 PM
I have a very lightly used 6110 that will not complete the align cartridges function. I get a message that says "press enter to align cartridges" , press enter, the message changes to "printing align cartridges page" and the unit begins the process and starts the test page. It will print a 3 inch black line and a thicker 1.5 inch line berfore the message says "alignment failed please try again" . And then I am back where I started and trying again doesn't change anything. I have replaced both catridges several times and that does not help. Anyone have any idea what to do about this?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)