10-30-2013 08:56 AM
I often get error message on my Office Jet 6600 that says there is a print head problem. The message says to cut off my printer and try again. I do this but it still gives me error message and say to contact HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)