04-26-2013 04:31 AM
I forgot to click 'Apply'.
After I did so and tried to print a page from IE, there was no longer an errormessage, but the document was placed on a waitinglist of the printer...
I tried printing it out: no action
I then changed the printerdriver to the original one
I tried cancelling all documents: no action, the document is now obstructing all other documents that I want to print out...
By now it's has gone form bad to worse.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)