Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I was told that HP no longer services this.  It's not that old.  Can you tell me if any of your other printers use 920 print cartridges as I just bought a bunch of them and they are expensive?

Thanks for trying to help.

HP Recommended

Hi Cricket808285,

I searched and found that here are no printers being sold that use the HP 920 cartridges. I do realize that the ink is expensive. It looks as if you will probably need to replace the printer. HP Tech support should have had an upgrade option for you that could save a little money when purchasing the replacement printer.

I am sending you a PM regarding the ink you have purchased. If you are unsure how to check your PMs here is a document that can help with that - How to check your messages

Please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons up on my initial reply above so others with similar issues can find the solution easier.

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

I tried this this afternoon after trying a couple of new black cartridges and thoroughly cleaning the print heads both automatically and manually. It works. I was just about to buy my husband a new printer. I am so excited by the discovery of a "secret" or hidden menu. I am sure it will be useful in the future.

Thank you so much. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.