03-24-2012 09:17 AM
Hi - my OfficeJet will not turn on. Power connection is good (green light on brick). Connection to printer is firm. When I plug and unplug, power button light flickers then goes off. Pushing power button doesn't do anything (doesn't move much either).
Thoughts or suggestions?
06-22-2012 05:25 PM
Hi there theoldcfo,
This article should cover the power issue you are having. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)