02-10-2012 09:24 AM
Ok my printer is telling me there is an ink system failure, this is not displayed on the printer but on my macbook air. I power the printer down and print as normal and a little while later it will tell me ink system failure again. Could someone plese tell me what I should do at this point.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)