07-03-2014 01:15 PM
OfficeJet Pro 8600 (All-In-One) worked utill firmware update hit on 3-Jul-14 with all new cartridges, but since update, prints wet broad black lines only when I copy a page of text.
07-03-2014 09:09 PM
What is the firmware version? I do not see any new versions on the HP website since 2013. What is the printer model number - something like N911a? You can find both of these from the front panel as follows:
1. From the Control panel, press Help (?) button, select Printer Information [where the model number can be found]
2. Use the down arrow button to scroll to the 2nd screen
3. The current firmware revision will appear on the screen
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)