03-14-2014 09:41 AM
The print driver that ships with this unit won't work reliably (jobs disappear or a system error message would pop up) on an otherwise perfectly operating computer. I fixed that by loading the universal print driver. Now it prints every time, but...
It won't utilize tray 1 to print labels unless I remove all paper from the main drawer. Even though the user is correctly selecting tray 1 for the print job. Then once you've printed to tray 1, it won't switch back to the main drawer until after a power-cycle of the printer.
Anyone else having similiar issues and found a solution?
03-15-2014 02:33 AM
Generally paper size and type mismatch in the printer hardware configuration and the one which is requested by application/driver is the cause of such errors.
As a basic step, please configure paper trays for correct paper size and type and select the same size and type from printing preferences while printing.
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)